Thursday, June 7, 2012

So....it's 1am on my BIRTHday and I'm getting closer and closer to my juicefast!  Stay tuned folks because this is going to be EPIC, trust me!  I've been studying hard daily for at least 3 hours trying to educate myself as much as possible so I can have amazing, life changing, results.  regenerateyourlife.org has been a huge inspiration and Dan McDonald will be my guru for the next 3 months.  I'm so excited to share this journey with you.  Please feel fee to comment and leave inspiring things for to read or listen to.  Love and light!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, baby! I am so excited for you to change your life! Everything has culminated to this point to get you ready for this, and I know you are going to do awesomely! I love, love, love you so so so much!

    ReplyDelete