Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today is Thursday June 7th!  One day before my birthday, and 3 days until I begin my juice fast!  I have asked the universe for signs and inspirational people and music to help me through my journey.  I knew that I always had a good support system but actually realizing and having people voice their support is an entirely different feeling.  Thank you to all my friends and family for your amazing support.  I can't wait to begin my new journey.  With that being said, I want to make sure and pass along inspiring things that I'm learning that can be helpful to other people who are on their journey as well.  Dan McDonald aka "The Life Regenerator" has been very inspiring to me.  His story is uplifting and he is an amazing teacher and raw foodist.  Below is one of his videos. If you like him, he also has his own youtube channel at  http://life-regenerator.com.  But for now, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment