Monday, June 11, 2012

Wow Day 1 of my 90 day juice fast has been fairly good!  I was expecting to be hungry and really unhappy.  I think the key to feeling good is taking a mid-day nap, drinking lots of water/rejuvelac, staying busy, and keeping a positive attitude.  I got a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer for free from a friend of mine and it is amazing!  It is really easy to clean, and utilizes most all of the juice inside the fruit and vegetables.  Walking through Costco today I noticed they sell the stainless steel version for $89.99.  Great deal for those of you interested in juicing.  Now I need to find a wheatgrass juicer for a bargain deal and I will be set.
Some inspiring words are below in Louise Hay's 101 Power Thoughts!  Enjoy and if you are unfamiliar with Louise Hay, check out her book You Can Heal Your Life.  It will change your life!  Love and Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment